Three Quotations

I'm posting this as a huge Bulls fan, because everyone says that the 2016 Warriors are the best just because they went 73-9, but really they aren't. They didn't win a championship and they lost to a team who didn't even 60 games, now that's just embarrassing. The 1996 Bulls on the other hand, went for a record of 72-10, an NBA record that stood for 20 years, until of course, the Warriors broke it, but they won the Finals 4 games to 2 against the Seattle SuperSonics, a team who won 64 games, compared to the Cleveland Cavaliers' 57. So, are the Warriors the best? No, judging by the numbers, and the factthat I'm biased since I'm a Bulls fan, but numbers don't lie.

Image result for 73-9 isn't bad but 72-10 has a better ring to it











This man and what he's saying is to me what my twin (if I had one) would be. I wear "expensive" watches when I go to parties/church, and sometimes even school. When I do though, I always try to show it off. It's just what I do, that's just me. I do it with anything new that I get, like shoes, a new phone, and whatnot. It's not always a great thing to do but it's a quality I have and I choose to embrace it.

Image result for keep calm and fly the w





















I'm posting this because I just love the Cubs, and whoever made the phrase, "Fly The W," you're a genius. The Cubs are the best team in baseball, the most explosive team in baseball, even though they don't have the best record, they're the best team because they're so connected as teammates. The manager, Joe Maddon and the president of baseball operations, Theo Epstein have turned this team from the worst ever to a World Series caliber club. The Cubs have made a spectacular turn-around and deserve a spot in my blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Christmas List

NLCS Game 3: Dodgers v Cubs, 17 October 2017