My Identity

I am a skier. I ski the most prestigious of mountains. Most involve week-long treks to the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies. The Volkl RTM 153 skis stay on my feet constantly working 8 hours each day I ski. My thighs burn from navigating the steepest of runs with my 10lb Salomon boots. My vision impaired from the ice on my goggles, my ears popping from the change in elevation from 13,000 feet to 9,500 feet each run and back again each lift ride up. The wind deafens me as I ski at 50+ mph and my knees are ready to fall off after moguls. I can't wait to ski the mountains of Switzerland, Italy, Austria, France, Chile, and Argentina. Come 2018, I'll have made it to Jackson Hole, WY, and Breckenridge, CO for the second time. I've been skiing for six years now and I've gone from Wisconsin hills to the Rocky Mountains. And from there I plan to take the Alps and the Andes. From there, Asia. And from there the bottom of the world, nowhere but Antarctica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Christmas List

NLCS Game 3: Dodgers v Cubs, 17 October 2017