Christmas List

So, Christmas is in 15 days from the time I wrote this post and obviously I want things, many things because I'm a greedy boy, just kidding, I'm not. I just want things. I've got a long list so obviously I'm not putting all 19 things on here. I'll put more like 7-10 of them if that's all good. I'll try to keep my explanations entertaining as I tend to drag my writing on and on as I'm doing now. Shutting up.

1. Air Jordan XXXII Bred
These are the highest quality of basketball shoes this year and the whopping $185 price tag shows it. The core of the shoe is made of carbon fibre and the shoe is made out of Nike's Flyknit material. This shoe has the perfect amount of traction and it's very comfortable and easy to play in. I use two pairs of shoes for basketball at school, one for practice and one for games. These will be for games obviously and that's why I need the highest quality of shoes. I recommend getting a half size higher as these shoes run slightly small.

2. A new phone number
The cheapest thing on my list is to change my phone number which is free so (insert smug face). I have always wanted a West Colorado (970) phone number. It's ski country and therefore my favorite place in the US. I have an interesting obsession with Colorado as well and my friends say I should be the governor and secede (Which is unconstitutional) and create my own nation. I also get scam calls so I want to change it for that reason as well.

3. Bradford Chicago Cubs 2016 World Championship Limited Edition Watch
I'm a watch collector, I'm a Cubs fan. This is my definition. This 18K gold bordered stainless steel watch is one of 1,908 out there and I want one. It uses original Wrigley Field wood from old seats stained Cubby Blue. I saw this watch at Wrigley Field in one of the new stores and fell in love with it and have wanted it since. Now's my chance hopefully it isn't sold out.

4. Seiko SSG010
This atomic solar powered watch is some of Seiko's best at a somewhat affordable price of $650. I buy everything on eBay so it's more like $275 there (another smug face). This watch is so refined and luxurious I was surprise dit was only $650 and not $6500. It is 18K gold and silver two toned and has a Japanese crystal movement. The face is made of sapphire and with a hint of bronze. I'm a watch collector don't judge me.

5. Chicago Fire Bastian Schweinsteiger Jersey
Bastian Schweinsteiger, one of the best soccer players ever. An ex-Bayern Munich, ex-Manchester United, ex-German national star has made his move to Chicago to play for the Fire. The best player in history to play for them he led them to the 4th best overall record alongside Nemanja Nikolic and David Accam bouncing back from 20th or last from last season. He's the man you want on the back of your shirt if you want a Fire jersey.

6, 7, 8. More Colorado Merch (shoes, sock, watch)
I'm the Colorado man as I explained earlier in the second one. I'm obsessed with it. I have a Colorado phone case, Popsocket, Screen saver, sweater, pants, t-shirt. Now I complete the ensemble with shoes, socks, and a watch. That's hard though. Socks are easy and cheap but a watch and shoes have to be personally designed and because of this, they're a lot more expensive than you may think. I may make myself look like a goof but it's my thing. I'm known for it around here. Long live the rectangle state.

9. Good old money
I'm a picky person. My watches must have tick marks for each second on an analog and any item must be exactly what I want, I have OCD don't judge me. So to make people's lives easier I ask for money and that's the end of it. I buy what I want by myself. It's so easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

NLCS Game 3: Dodgers v Cubs, 17 October 2017