Photograph Post

For this post, I will share 2-5 photographs of things that show who I am. That's right, it can be 2, 3, 4, or even 5. Probably going to be 2 but you never know.

Image result for colorado flag
This is the Colorado flag and if you've been following this blog or just not been living under a rock, you'd know that it's my favorite state. I hate summer and Colorado has the slogan, "Never summer." I like that because cold is good and warm is bad. I ski in Colorado and it's by far the best and most challenging skiing in the country. The high elevation always feels great and the weather is always perfect. 20-30s and sunny if you don't include the combined 40 days during which accumulation counts reach 400-plus inches of snow each year. June 2022, I'm moving out here. It's the best, no doubt.

(insert image of my Gold iPhone 6s) My email didn't work when I sent the picture to myself and copy and paste didn't either. Ha Ha Funny. You probably know what it looks like anyways.

I love my phone. It keeps me connected to the world. It's the sole thing in this universe that gives me "a life." I wouldn't talk to anyone without it. I couldn't in fact. It's the best thing to happen to the world this mobile phone concept and I wouldn't know half of what I do if I didn't have a phone because thank you, internet. I also wouldn't have any of the fun I have either. Winning fantasy basketball championships like clockwork, talking to friends, watching Netflix, also I'd have a very hard time in English class without a phone. :) I couldn't buy things either. Ebay has an app nowadays. I also couldn't book vacations for my dad because I hate computers and I need apps. Phones are the best, case in point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Christmas List

NLCS Game 3: Dodgers v Cubs, 17 October 2017