PARCC Testing

Here I am. Ahh, Sunday. Easter Sunday. No, it's not Greek Easter, it's Orthodox Easter because not only Greeks celebrate it. Thank you for allowing me to vent on that one (I'm Romanian, Russian and Serbian. (NOT GREEK)) On to the subject of testing, while I'm listening to "Must Be The Ganja" by Eminem. I hate testing. One bright side, no homework? Oh wait, we had homework. No upside. okay, so testing is pointless. It's just to show how good your school is which doesn't really matter to some students, in fact most, me being one of them. I think that it's a waste of a week of school where we could have classes and learn about something not just sit in a testing room for 5 hours a day. I'd prefer to have time to be in a class where I can have help and/or insight on some of my projects. I have been stressing about them the whole week. I don't like being stressed. Also, I hate the online version, my eyes hurt, ahhhhh. Testing also adds to a student's list of stresses and this makes their score different than their abilities may be. We got tons of cons here. Are there any pros? Ummm, nope. Guess we're done here but why not review. Got to fill up the space anyway. So, we still have homework, it doesn't really have a point apart from showing how good your school is, time waster, stressful, eyes hurting (I can sue), inaccurate scores depending on the person. That is a lot. So, I got a point. Get that testing out of here, USBE. That's all I got, I'm out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Christmas List

NLCS Game 3: Dodgers v Cubs, 17 October 2017